● Each vendor is responsible for bringing display booth. Tables, chairs, and canopy are not provided.
● 25’ extension cord will be necessary for electricity
● This is an outdoor event; be prepared for the elements
● Booth space is approximately 10 X 10
● No space will be reserved until payment is received
● Assignment of Vendor space will be at the discretion of event organizer and the vendor must exhibit within their assigned space.
● Vendors will be allowed to set up at 7am and must be finished setting up by 9am
● All Vehicles must exit vendor area by 9am
● Set-up the night prior to the event is available at your own risk. NO SECURITY WILL BE PROVIDED
● Vendors shall not begin tear-down or leave prior to the end of the event. Doing so will forfeit eligibility for future events. No-shows will forfeit eligibility for future events.
● Event will begin at 9am. Vendors may begin tear-down at 7:30pm. Must be cleaned up by 9pm
● Food Trucks may exit at 8:30pm
● Vendors must submit a photo representing the type of items to be sold. Photos must be marked with the name of the vendor.
● WIFI is not available. Be prepared to tether to your smartphone, or bring a hotspot for Merchant Processors
● Vendors are responsible for reporting applicable sales tax to the State Comptroller.
● Vendor/Peddler permit is required by the City of Gilmer and is available at the City Hall.
● THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON
● All items must be family friendly. No dangerous or adult-oriented items will be allowed.
Make checks payable to GILMER YULEFEST
For more information contact: Gilmer Area Chamber of Commerce (903) 843-2413